On this page you can find a (somewhat random) collection of things that I find interesting or that I would like to share. Go ahead and explore!
This and That
- Overview of past news articles: Can be found here.
- MaterialsViews: Once in a while I am writing news articles about interesting scientific papers for the MaterialsViews news portal by Wiley. You can find those here.
- Currently, I am trying out the Zotero tool to manage my literature database. It seems to be pretty awesome and helpful and I am looking into making some of my libraries public.
- If you're working with electronic structure codes, consider using something like the ESTEST framework for higher standards of reproducibility as well as verification and validation in computational materials science.
- Check out the "Hacking Materials" blog - it's a very nice read about Computational Materials Science.